welcome to kelly aerospace thermal systems
STC Certified All-Electric Air Conditioning
STC’d for the following aircraft:
For almost 20 years Kelly Aerospace Thermal Systems (KATS) has provided an aftermarket all-electric aircraft air conditioning system while also being the OEM Air Conditioning supplier for Cessna, Piper, Tecnam, Mooney and other aircraft manufacturers.
· Ground pre-cooling with GPU
· Zero taxi, take off, in-flight or landing restrictions
· Brushless, hermetically sealed compressor
· Brushless condenser and evaporator blower motors
· Easy to read “set and forget” A/C controller
· 55-65 lbs installed (depending on aircraft)
· 15-20 degree F.+ drop within 5 minutes (depending on aircraft)
Using lightweight, hermetically sealed brushless DC compressors with easy to use digital thermometer and fan controls, KATS provides a one-stop, one-time install air conditioning solution that cools while connected to a ground GPU – cools during taxiing, cools during take-off, and cools during landing with zero flight restrictions.
pilots, APs, and IAs
accurate & up-to-date documentation
The KATS’ team provides a wide range of technical data, service instructions, and installation drawings to ensure maintenance and engineering personnel have up-to-date access to all pertinent technical documentation for our THERMACOOL AC systems and Dual Alternator Back-Up products.